MasjidQuba is a non-profit tax-exempt organization (with Tax-ID: 20-0629612) that has been formed exclusively for educational, religious, and social purposes. It is registered with the Internal Revenue Service under revenue code 501(c)(3).
All of its activities are in accordance with the teachings of the Quran and following the teachings and traditions of Prophet Mohammed (Peace Be upon Him).
MasjidQuba is a multi-ethnic, multi-racial, multi-lingual, non-sectarian, diverse, and open community committed to full and equal participation and involvement of men and women who are community members of MasjidQuba and subscribe to accept its rules, regulations, and procedures. MasjidQuba is committed to civic and civil engagement with communities of other faiths and society at large.
Our doors are open to all community members, however if you wish to become an official member of MasjidQuba, please note that MasjidQuba membership is open to all Muslims 18 years of age or above who:
a) Subscribe to the objectives of MasjidQuba set forth in Article 2 of the MasjidQuba Constituion
b) Agree to work under the general guidance of MasjidQuba BOD and the constitutional framework of MasjidQuba.
MasjidQuba has several full time Imams and an Office-Manager as well as access to numerous other scholars that provide religious, educational, and Islamic counseling services to the community.
Whether you have a question, an inquiry, a comment or a request, we appreciate you taking the time to write. To contact the MasjidQuba Management team click here
Our Address is: 1360 Star Ct, Plano, TX, 75074
E-mail: email@example.com/ Phone: (214) 744-3786
Our vision is to establish QUBA MasJID as a multi-ethmic and vibrant Islamic center that caters to the religious,educational,and social needs of the Muslim communities of Edmonton.
Islamic Missionary Association strives to please Allah SWT by establishing a Masjid that embodies Islamic ideals as derived from authentic interpretations of Quran/Sunnah and upholds its moral standards, becoming a model to those around it, contributing positively to its immediate congregation in particular and the greater society in general.
Five Daily Congregational Prayers(Salah)Friday Congregational Prayers(Jumuah)Ramadan Congregational Prayesrs(Taraweeh) EID Congregational Prayers(Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha)
In order to ensure smooth operation of Quba Masjid and to better serve the community,the following policy will be implemented regarding non-‐IMA/Masjid sponsored programs,announcements,event,and activities.
This policy is subject to change without notice.Please see the masjid administrator or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
- All fund raising requests should be submitted four (4) weeks prior to the event
- The following documents need to be submitted at the time of request
- Application form for collection
- Tax exemption certificate
- Certificate of incorporation
- Signed letter of intent for fund raising on organization’s letter head
- Receipt of funds collected with exact dollar amount should be signed and mailed promptly after fund raising event
- Failure to comply with one or all of these regulations may result in consequences up to and including forfeiture of funds collected
All program/event requests should be made at least four (4) weeks in advance.
Those requests will require review and approval of relevant program information (e.g.,program summary, presentation,etc)
by Board of Directors and/or Imam.By agreeing to conduct the program on masjid property,the requester agrees to these conditions and will abide by all
masjid policies,rules,and regulations.
The approved individual or group responsible for conducting the program will follow the general guidelines of the masjid and should maintain Islamic conduct.
Any program violating masjid policy,Islamic law,and/or applicable local,provincial,and/or federal laws will not be permitted.
- Friday announcements
- All announcement requests must be received in writing before Thursday 5:00 p.m.
- Friday announcements maybe made by the Imam and/or designated member of the Board of Directors
- General announcements
- Emergency announcements like newborn,hospitalization,accident,death,and request for du’a can be made only with the permission of Imam.
- Other announcements apart from those stated above require prior approval from the masjid administrator.
- Approved announcements will be made by Imam or designated shura member. Requester can also be assigned to make announcements but only with prior approval of
the masjid administrator.
- Posting ads on notice boards
- Approval by masjid administrator.
- Posting news or ads on web
- Approval of masjid administrator.
- Fees may apply
- Any activity,program,group,or personal activity violating basic Islamic law is strictly prohibited and will be cancelled with or without notice.Any interpretation of religious matters will be referred to the Imam
- All Islamic/ religious matters require review and approval of Imam of Masjid Quba.
- Any activity,program by person or group that may harm,threaten or endanger any other individual or group will not be tolerated.Such an individual will be appropriately reprimanded up to and including expulsion from the masjid.
- Any illegal activity by any individual or group will be reported immediately to law enforcement.
- No masjid property can be borrowed,moved,or rearranged without prior approval from masjid administrator.
- No personal items should be left outside or inside the masjid without prior approval from the masjid administrator.
- No individual is allowed to distribute or sell on the premises of masjid without prior approval from the masjid administrator.
- Sleepover in the masjid including Itikaf requires awareness of all relevant rules and regulations and therefore must be pre-‐approved by the masjid administrator and Imam.Requests will not be granted without an advanced request.
- Vehicles should be parked in a designated parking space.Overnight parking requires approval of the masjid administrator.Vehicles parked inappropriately and parked overnight without prior approval will be towed at owners expense.
- The requestor assumes full responsibility for the liability of any statement and/or program carried out during the event and/or by affiliated group member.Opinions expressed therein are not necessarily endorsed by IMA.